Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: You need 250 posts to get into the Members Only Boards!

+  bestparentever.com
|-+  The Bitching Room
| |-+  Post Office lost your scrapbooking order?
| | |-+  the FUCK off and die thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: the FUCK off and die thread  (Read 24095 times)
>>>>>>>>
Kapihopela
Resident Food Snob
Crazy Post Whore/Dude

Got thumbs? +207/-11

For the honour of Grayskull

« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59:58 AM »

what's up Noodz?

Deep down I'm really just a BPE with an appetite for punishment.
Noodle
I really need a life

Got thumbs? +375/-27

« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2010, 07:48:35 AM »

see below
beantownstrutta

Got thumbs? +7/-0

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

Hospitals can fuck off and die. Between me and my son, we have seen far too much of the inside of hospitals in the last 2 months. Pneumonia, broken bones, and the much loved "we aren't sure what's wrong so we're keeping you for observation."

Sorry I haven't been around much since I joined, I've had my hands full. I just noticed this thread and thought I would rant a bit.

Oh, and those nurse assssssssistants who are just there to wake you up so they can take your temperature and then tell you to go to sleep? FUCK OFF AND DIE.

forrest
Crazy Post Whore/Dude

Got thumbs? +512/-10

I'm not being an ass; I'm being realistic!

« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »

well...I hope ya'wl out of the hospital now or on your way to mending...

Mtlchick26
Just a Montreal Bitch Representin'
Super Duper Hero Member

Got thumbs? +144/-5

« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »

Hey Bean...I'm sorry you are going through a rough time, I hope things get better for you all. In the meantime please feel free to rant here, or anywhere for that matter, anytime!!!

Hospitals suck. Ever have a student perform your pap test? It's priceless lemme tell ya. Fucking priceless.

"Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Pouvez-vous me comprendre? Non? Fabuleux Muah ha ha!"

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

ronin
Resident Airhead
Crazy Post Whore/Dude

Got thumbs? +267/-1

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2010, 09:18:40 PM »

Ever have a student perform your pap test? It's priceless lemme tell ya. Fucking priceless.

When I had WeeMan, I had a student doctor mentoring w/my OB AND a student nurse helping with the delivery.

Before delivery: 2 sets of hands checking things out...
During delivery: 2 sets of hands checking things out...

By the time that kid was born, I felt like 1/2 the county had their hands in my hoo-hoo.  Angry

Hospitals can fuck off and die. Between me and my son, we have seen far too much of the inside of hospitals in the last 2 months. Pneumonia, broken bones, and the much loved "we aren't sure what's wrong so we're keeping you for observation."

Sorry I haven't been around much since I joined, I've had my hands full. I just noticed this thread and thought I would rant a bit.

Oh, and those nurse assssssssistants who are just there to wake you up so they can take your temperature and then tell you to go to sleep? FUCK OFF AND DIE.

I hate all of that....except the part about you coming back here to rant.  Grin  We've had our own never ending streak of illness over the last 6 months.  It's gotten to a point where we're now logging everything. 

Interestingly enough, we've discovered that the kids tend to get sick between the 20th and the 25th of every month.  And by 'interestingly', I mean 'depressingly' and 'frustratingly'. 

I should have just written that.  Angry

nomorewirehangers
I really need a life

Got thumbs? +397/-12

« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2010, 05:43:16 AM »

po po sick folk...(don't breath on me...) we went through 8 months of illness before lil bit's ear tubes (thank goodness for that little invention...) so far everyone but the hubs and I has stayed "fairly" healthy. Just a few mystery viruses hear and there...

I hope everyone feels better soon!  Kiss
Mtlchick26
Just a Montreal Bitch Representin'
Super Duper Hero Member

Got thumbs? +144/-5

« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2010, 08:34:13 AM »

Ever have a student perform your pap test? It's priceless lemme tell ya. Fucking priceless.

When I had WeeMan, I had a student doctor mentoring w/my OB AND a student nurse helping with the delivery.

Before delivery: 2 sets of hands checking things out...
During delivery: 2 sets of hands checking things out...

By the time that kid was born, I felt like 1/2 the county had their hands in my hoo-hoo.  Angry

LMAO!!! Im my experience she was totally inserting that contraption thingy wrong. Wrong like 100000 fucking times. The real gyno would then show her how to do it properly and then make her do it AGAIN!!!! I was young and stupid and so when they asked before this all started if it was ok by me if a student performed my exam I was like "sure, we all need to learn somehow" Fuck that, from that point on I now always say NO!  :rofl:

"Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Pouvez-vous me comprendre? Non? Fabuleux Muah ha ha!"

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Click here to return to BestParentEver.com