Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2017, 11:57:12 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: You need 250 posts to get into the Members Only Boards!

+  bestparentever.com
|-+  The Home Room
| |-+  Family
| | |-+  teenage girls ..
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: teenage girls ..  (Read 5262 times)
>>>>
faemum
Super Hero Member

Got thumbs? +87/-2

« on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:48 AM »

are scary . Why did i accept the friend request from Bella's big sister (16?) on her and my FB . Frightens me how quick our little girls grow into teenage girls . What does a beautiful 16 yr old want to Smoke cigarettes for ? (and please , i hope she was referring to cigarettes , other girls can try pot at that age , but not this one ..she has watched the downfall of both her parents to hard dugs , she does not want to go down that path)
nomorewirehangers
I really need a life

Got thumbs? +397/-12

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 05:58:36 AM »

I don't even want to THINK about the teenage years yet. I dread it actually. I was talking about this with the hairdresser yesterday...

Why do girls want to dress like hoochies? Why is teenage pregnancy glorified now? Why is it apparently okay to do EVERYTHING wrong and it's alright because MTV will give you a reality show for it?  no

Said it before and I'll say it again. My girls end up on the Bad Girls Club I'll beat them on national television... :rofl:
Mtlchick26
Just a Montreal Bitch Representin'
Super Duper Hero Member

Got thumbs? +144/-5

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »

I think every teen out there (and even some adults  :rofl:) should watch 16 and pregnant on MTV. That shit is a reality check for sure! There has not been one episode where I thought "gee, they seem like they're having a great time, raising a baby is sooo easy!" LOL! If anything I feel pity for them. Pity and sadness. Any teen that watches that show and still wants to have unprotected sex or actually WANTS a baby at 16 should be committed. Best form of sex education EVER!

"Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Pouvez-vous me comprendre? Non? Fabuleux Muah ha ha!"

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

GeekMom
Keeper of the Cucumbers
Crazy Post Whore/Dude

Got thumbs? +309/-26

(WaNaCrKr)-n ?

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »

I don't even want to THINK about the teenage years yet. I dread it actually. I was talking about this with the hairdresser yesterday...

Why do girls want to dress like hoochies? Why is teenage pregnancy glorified now? Why is it apparently okay to do EVERYTHING wrong and it's alright because MTV will give you a reality show for it?  no

Said it before and I'll say it again. My girls end up on the Bad Girls Club I'll beat them on national television... :rofl:

My sister is always going insane trying to find clothes for her extremely tall 6 year old daughter that are not hookerwear. It barely exists anymore. If you want to find modest/ordinary/non gangster clothes for your kids you have to hunt all over the blasted place. She does, and I do, but it is frustrating.

And I think you hit it on the head: Reality TV has come up with 10000 different ways to be famous for being an ass. This is one of the reasons I severely limit my kids' exposure to media. I want them to be a lot more mature before they start to get exposed to the 'fame is everything, nothing has consequences' viewpoint that a lot of these shows have. Being a geeky outcast is infinitely preferrable.

Team 3.1415926535898
Professor of Obvious Engineering, Humpybong University
Every time you cheat, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Click here to return to BestParentEver.com